Before You Sign Up
This site offers a wide variety of moderated online courses and online supplements to traditional training for providers in the Michigan public behavioral health system.
As a mental health or substance abuse professional this website entitles you to free courses, forums, and CEUs in a wide array of practice areas, including ACT, MI, FPE, SUD, and more.
By signing up for an account below, you certify the following:
- I recognize the courses and materials are designed to be a resource for Michigan’s publicly-funded behavioral health and substance use disorder provider network professionals. Information and courses on this site may not satisfy requirements for out-of-state agencies.
- I am a learner seeking to further my education/knowledge on behavioral health and/or substance use disorders.
- I am consenting to receive email correspondence from the IMP and MDHHS platforms, but understand I can opt out at any time.
This site performs best on modern browsers such as Google Chrome (Recommended), Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.