In the state of Michigan, a person must have a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC) in order to treat people with addictions. Both of these certifications are issued through the Michigan Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (MCBAP).

Information regarding these certifications can be found here.

Back to listing
addiction education licensure certification