This is an online, self-paced course that addresses the common elements derived from evidence-based practices/interventions in the behavioral health field. The course is divided into 6 modules, each module focusing on one of the common element areas. The course is designed to be a refresher for experienced clinicians/case managers and an introduction for new clinicians/case managers in behavioral health settings.
- Credit Hours: MCBAP-R (0.0) MCBAP-S (0.0) Mi-CEC (0.0)
What Common Elements Apply to All Practices?
This six-lesson course has been designed by course experts to provide participants with a refresher on skills, techniques, and additional explanations of evidence-based practices.
Key Skills Across Practices.
This course provides information regarding key elements that are common across edvience-based practices.
Motivation and Problem-Solving in Behavioral Health.
Participants of this course will be reminded of how important problem-solving skills are to behavioral health professionals. This course will also provide participants with a basic understanding of how motivational enhancement fits into the framework of behavioral treatment plans and therapy.
- Developing relationships and how the stages of change affect those relationships.
- Understand Key Cognitive Behavioral Skills.
- Develop Key Behavior Therapy Skills.
- Learning practice-ready Acceptance based skills.
- Understanding how to use Motivation Enhancement Skills in your practice.
- Using basic problem-solving skills in the framework of behavioral health.